Just experienced the trailer because that this top top Amazon video clip and, unless I'm crazy, I check out no point out of the on this sub. Has anyone watched it? i like discovered footage movies and also this looks decent. No spoiler please!

This has slowly had responses trickle in because that the last month and that's awesome. To everyone automatically saying it's fake, though, of food it's fake. It's a discovered footage mockumentary. No require for explanations as to why it's fake.

You are watching: The blackwell ghost fake

I just finished the town hall it and also googled it come find an ext info. Your short article is ~ above the very first page of Google. I'm yes, really enjoying this thread!

I simply watched it last night. It's top top Amazon Prime listed as "non-fiction documentary". Ns really delighted in it, however it's plainly just a short-ish fear flick done in the "found footage" style.

If you watch it discovering it's fiction it's a lot an ext enjoyable than trying to pick out all the reasons that it's fake.

It's a low budget, discovered footage, fear film. Yet I believed it was pretty fine done.

This movie is beyond obviously fake. If friend look at there house and also the "haunted house" they have actually the precise same blue wall surface paint. No a huge give away yet number one for me to be the fake contact to the fire department. When you contact 911 in the united state it dose not issue if friend call earlier and say there is no fire part one is coming. That component ruined this because that me.

My alert system referred to as the fire department and also reported a fire, but I was able to call them to cancel the speak to with the fire department and also no one come out - in Minnesota, near Minneapolis.

I was entertained, yet a couple of things early gave me doubts, yet the two large okay, this is fiction moments were

there is no means the water in the well would be so high. If you look in the open well cap, the water level was greater than the basement's floor! The whole well collar was just a prop set onto the floor and also filled v water or resin.

The old photo of the home from the 1938 newspaper- the trees in the photo were the same size as the tree in the existing day. Also the branches wherein in the same place. If it to be a genuine old photo, those trees have to be saplings, if also there at all.

ReportSave
level 2
· 4y

I assumed of that too...but climate again, castle may have actually just edited that part out the the fire department showing up and them showing it was nothing etc etc. Doesn't relocate the documentary along and also would be something worth cutting to store the length of the film a manageable size.

Having said that, the utter lack of any information for the people the house had in the 1940s and also no information on the filmmaker makes be think this is fake.

ReportSave
level 2
· 4y

I live in the Philadelphia area and you can call 911 back and tell castle it to be a mistake.

I came throughout this movie top top amazon and am top top the fence around watching it. Involved read some opinions. So far I think I'll skip it!

ReportSave
level 2
· 4y

Aqua/Teal has actually been an extremely In for a while!

ReportSave
level 1
· 4y

Yup, fake. This is the same guy behind The Phoenix Tapes '97, where he and three the his friend go lacking in 1997... The body were, 'never found.' girlfriend can also watch the on Amazon.

The Phoenix Tapes '97 is also pretty kind if you enjoy these found footage films.

ReportSave
level 2
· 4y

This... Same male as the Phoenix tapes, same environment-friendly hat, and also one the his friends in the "Phoenix tapes" is named John... Similar to the guy from the hotel video

ReportSave
Continue this thread

level 1
· 4y
i simply finished city hall it and also am going come go with it gift fake. I have a number of reasons why.

time distinction of 2 years: no beard. No convincing enough.

the responses and also dialogue seem genuine yet i chalk it as much as scenarios and also improv (much favor blair witch or paranormal activity).

the "fire" - so many cuts. No video clip of the dept in reality arriving.

is wire heavy enough to measure up deep water? this is probably an easy to number out however i've to be drinking

according come iHorror there's no proof of Blackwell existing

storms and battery loss are cliche. It's well-known that it cd driver or diminishes task (spirits being energetic in storms and also killing batteries because they're active).

the neighbors are coincidentally awake in ~ 2am therefore they understand it's simply that house's power being down.

he transforms the knobs for this reason slow! assuming because that buildup yet i would rotate them super quick if i expected something else on the other side

no camera pointing to the faucets. Castle should have stayed another night or complied with up after passing that details on to the homeowner, therefore to incorporate in the documentary. That's substantial evidence if that were actual film prove the existence of ghosts; unless, the course, they're baiting for a second film.

did the owner point out running water issues? i've to be drinking for this reason if he did ns didn't capture that component so it was a weird scenario to watch all the faucets on and no prior warning

i don't think she dubbed the cops. She to be still standing there and no proof they ever showed up.